Table of Contents
- The comparison of all your options to learn to speak German
- The best ways & tips for learning German efficiently
- Where can I learn German (The options)
Surely you’ve asked yourself, “How can I learn German quickly?” or “How can I learn German easily?” So have we.
That’s why we have compiled all the options for you, how you can learn German effectively & efficiently and achieve your language goals without any problems. In this article you will find an overview of all the options and their exact comparison. We also explain where you can learn German and why our comparison winner Germancube is the perfect choice for you.
The comparison of all your options to learn to speak German
These options are available to you to increase your level of German:
- Learning with friends “The Price Tip”
- Groups on social media
- German learning apps
- Private German teacher
- Germancube “The Comparison Winner”
We have created a simple and clear comparison table for you, with which you can optimally compare the various options for learning German:
|Learning with friends “price tip”||groups in social media||German language apps||Private German teacher||Germancube «comparison winner»|
|Overall rating||54/100 points||35/100 points||45/100 points||73/100 points||90/100 points|
|Group size||Spontaneous group size||Alone||Alone||Alone||Group with|
max. 5 persons
Learn German with Friends “The Price Tip”
The most flexible way to learn German is to do it directly with your friends who speak German as their native language. However, the different topics & materials are limited and can therefore not replace a professional German lessons for a quick and easy learning process. However, often the theoretical and grammatical basis is missing to get a feeling for the language. Our recommendation: Attending classes at a language school (such as Germancube) and learning with friends is the best way to learn German quickly, easily and in the long term.
- Start learning German for free
- Little learning potential, as little new material is added over time
- Learning speed rather slow: learning systems, material & application limited
- No structured learning process and therefore little to no building knowledge possible
- Grammatical errors can creep in right from the start
Groups in the social media
There are several groups on social media designed for learners of German. Questions can be asked about topics and some participants also provide a few tasks. However, we recommend that you use these groups only for short comprehension questions, as there are hardly any tasks and they are not set up in any structure, which makes your learning progress much slower and is not goal-oriented.
- Learn for free
- Quick answers for short comprehension questions
- No structure in the exercises, therefore no building knowledge possible
- Answers from helpers could contain errors
- Hardly possible to learn German efficiently, because there are hardly any tasks that fit your knowledge level correctly
- Very little variation in exercises and learning systems, speaking cannot be learned at all
Language apps to learn German
Another way to increase your language skills are German learning apps. Since all the learning material and exercises are in the app, you always have your language pack with you. Also, most apps with smart features can display your statistics and point out your weakest areas. However, these German learning apps are always rather basic and lack structured, building learning material, which means that the comparatively expensive monthly or yearly subscriptions do not match the performance. Therefore, we recommend that you use German learning apps only as a supplement to vocabulary learning. It’s best to visit a language school on-site or online to really efficiently advance yourself in the overall understanding and the various individual use cases such as speaking and writing.
- Learn from anywhere
- Statistics and synchronization of your learning status
- Mostly only basic topics without building up learning material for complete German beginners
- No individual tasks like speaking and writing possible: Thus you are missing a very important part of the language, which you cannot train in this way.
- Often price-intensive for little learning material and few learning materials
Private German Teacher
Of course you can also expand your language knowledge with a private German teacher. Here the biggest advantage is that you can learn individually with the teacher and your questions can be addressed. However, the price for a private German teacher is very high compared to group lessons, where the important group exchange that is missing here would be available. Also, a private language teacher does not have the same sophisticated learning materials and usually brings less experience than a teacher at a language school.
- Completely individual learning possible
- Room for your questions and needs
- Price due to individual lessons significantly higher than group lessons
- No group exchanges to help reinforce what you have learned
- Less learning materials & less experience than a professional language school
- Only one teacher: if the teacher is absent, the lessons cannot take place.
Learn German with Germancube.ch “the comparison winner”
For learners of German, Germancube offers the optimal total package. In interactive & individual lessons from level A1 to C1, all sub-areas are comprehensively covered: Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking. To ensure that you learn German as quickly as possible, your group will have a maximum of 5 participants, leaving room for your individual questions.
Your learning sessions will take place either on-site or online – whichever suits you better. Check out the next courses now and take your German to the next level easily & quickly!
- Small group sizes with exchange among learners for maximum learning effect
- Easily get to know other German learners
- Space for your individual questions & needs
- Large library of books to deepen your knowledge of German through reading
- On-site & online courses available
- Level A1 to C1
- Not free (but better learning effect)
The best ways & tips for learning German efficiently
- Set realistic and motivating goals, preferably based on a positive experience (e.g. until the next excursion or visit to the cinema).
- Learn the important basic words first, so that you can quickly hold conversations with German speakers – because these will bring you intuitively and fully forward.
- Find your personal learning style. Do you learn better alone or in a group? Do you remember words better with focused learning, or do you intuitively learn most efficiently with German-language videos or podcasts?
- Practice German regularly with native speakers to use your vocabulary correctly.
- Attend a language course online or on-site to increase your level sustainably, for example in the practical courses of Germancube.ch. Learn more now and improve your German language level together with other beginners.
Where can I learn German (The options)
The overview of all your options, where you can start learning:
- Hybrid solution between on-site and online
Which place to learn German quickly and easily suits me?
To help you decide whether you want to learn German from the comfort of your own home or whether you prefer to learn on-site, we’ll give you some decision-making criteria. If you weigh these points each for on-site or online classes, you should easily find the perfect place for you to learn German easily and quickly.
These are the criteria we recommend you consider:
- Ability to learn
- Attention to detail
- How do you take notes?
- Your schedule
- Way to the training place
- Laptop or PC available?
That’s why Germancube is the perfect choice for every type of learner
Whether you prefer to learn online or on-site: Germancube.ch German language school offers you both! You simply choose the location where you want to learn German from level A1 to C1 and off you go.
At Germancube, classes are held in small groups with a maximum of 5 people to give you the maximum learning effect. This way you are always interactive and learn German in the best and fastest way. Also, with 5 learners per group, Germancube can customize the learning session and answer your questions at any time and discuss them individually.
At all levels, Germancube focuses comprehensively on the sub-areas: Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking. This way you learn the language in all its applications and your brain can make important connections between understanding and implementation.
Find out now about Germancube’s upcoming on-site and online courses and learn German quickly and easily.